The Honda is in a top position with its models Honda Accord, Honda Civic and Honda CR-V. These three models are occupied the twenty best selling cars of 2013 list released by the Forbes. In this article, we will see its specifications that attract the customers.
- Honda Civic: As of October 2013 the Honda Civic 27,328 with 32.1% change than 2012 (20,687) and has a year to date increase of 10.3%. It is occupied the second place after Toyota Camry. In the new model, there are some small changes than the 2013 model along with enhanced design and more functions.
- Interior: In Honda Civic, the rear seats can folding back, rear ventilation ducts, and height adjustable driver seat and bucket front seats available. The power features are power mirrors, remote power door locks, and one-touch power windows.
- Exterior: Rear defogger, intermittent wipers, steel wheels & spare and all-season tires.
- Safety: There is a big list of safety features available in the Honda Civic. Four wheel ABS, dual front side mounted, and front & rear head airbags, remote anti-theft alarm system, and stability and traction control.
- Pros and Cons: Available coupe body style, spacious interior, good fuel economy, composed and comfortable ride and wide variety of power trains are the pros. The cons are mediocre brakes, and natural gas and hybrid models have small trunks.
- Honda Accord: With the last years redesign, Honda Accord’s sales are up 11%. It is next to the Honda Civic and occupied the third place as per October 2013 sales.
- Interior: The interior features are like similar to Civic model like bucket front seats, height adjustable driver seat, folding rear seat back etc.
- Exterior: The exterior features are 16-inch alloy wheels, steel spare wheel, temporary spare tires, and Variable intermittent wipers.
- Safety: The safety features are similar with the Honda Civic.
- Pros and Cons: Pros of 2014 Honda Accord are available coupe body style, responsive handling, quick acceleration, efficient and refined powertrains, high quality and roomy interior. Cons are split feature doesn’t have for rear folding seat, firm ride quality and the characteristics of CVT’s won’t suitable everybody.
- Honda CR-V: For the compact crossover utilities, Honda CR-V is the hot market leader. With the redesigned Ford Escape and other strong contenders, Honda CR-V is fighting off. By 2013 October statistics its sales number is 22,554. The interior, exterior and safety features are mostly similar to the Honda Civic.
- Pros and Cons: The advantages of Honda CR-V are strong crash test scores, ample standard tech features, user-friendly controls, good fuel economy, abundant cargo and passenger room. Cons are no manual transmission, some cheap cabin materials, and engine upgrade is not available.
The Honda Accord and Honda Civic are in the fourth and sixth places of the twenty best selling cars of 2013 list of Forbes. Even in the October 2013 sales, it is below twentieth rank, and there is great competition, Honda CR-V is in the top list at ninth place.