In second-quarter of 2010, there is an increase in search spending of small businesses, according to WebVisible.
Small business ad advertisers expenditure on search advertising in second-quarter of 2010 was $2,231 which had an increase by 1.4 percent from first-quarter of 2010 and by 159 percent in second-quarter of 2010.
- Attorneys, dentists and general contractors were the consistent and most popular advertisers in second-quarter of 2010.
- There was an increase in seasonal expenditure by landscapers, air conditioning contractors and businesses offering fencing, awning and irrigation services from first-quarter to second-quarter in 2010.
- There was an increase in spending significantly from first-quarter to second-quarter in 2010 by business which offered jewelry, job recruitment services, mortgages, loans.
- The trends among WebVisible’s US advertisers represents $23 million in US small business advertiser from second-quarter of 2009 through second-quarter of 2010 spending from 12,000 more individual advertisers in second-quarter of 2010.
- There was an increase of 29 percent of clicks resulting in a phone call to the advertiser over the last quarter and also there was an increase of 58 percent over the last year during the same period.